Meet the Firefighters
Request a Tour
We are pleased to schedule tours for our residents within the fire district at any of our 4 fire stations. Elizabeth Fire would prefer a 1-week notice for all requests that will make every effort to accommodate your request on the date and/or time you determine. If department training and/or other commitments prevent scheduling as you've requested, we will make every attempt to work with you to find an alternative date. With regard to requesting an engine or medic unit at Community Special Events, the following will be taken into consideration:
- The request must not be for a business endorsement such as a Grand Opening
- A charity event at a business or for-profit organization may be permitted if the following conditions are satisfied:
- The company or business has partnered with a life or fire safety organization in a safety-related campaign
- There is a published educational curriculum for this campaign.
- There are members of a life or fire safety organization assisting in the effort
In most cases, to assure an efficient response to emergencies, Elizabeth Fire will limit the time they can attend to one hour and the crews will not be able to go out-of-service during any event. Due to the unforeseen schedule of emergencies, it cannot be responsible for "no shows" that may occur. Please submit your request and a staff member will be in touch with you within 2-3 business days.