New and Existing Construction
- Submittals can be either electronic or paper form. If you are submitting in paper form a plan review application needs to be submitted as well.
- The plan review process takes a minimum of 10 working days from the date the plans are submitted. (An expedited review can be requested. See the fee schedule for additional fees.)
- Submit plans to Fire Marshal/Division Chief Kara Gerczynski at email@example.com.
- Inspections are required to be requested either by phone at 303-646-3800 or through the website by 4 p.m. the day before you wish the inspection.
Note: All inspection times are subject to inspector availability.
- A re-inspection fee may be charged to the contractor if, upon arrival of the inspection, the work scheduled for inspection is not completed.
- The fire prevention bureau's normal operating hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. After hour inspections can be requested. See the fee schedule for additional fees.
Complete the Online Application Below for Faster Processing